-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Tantalize Your Taste Recipes in Chicago -2

Distracted from the required letter, I began to recall the recent trip to Chicago. My tummy plant reminded me that I neglected it today, and it was four o'clock this afternoon! This is unreasonable. Let me tell you about dinner in Chicago before I eat.

In Chicago, I had the thrilling task of deciding where I would eat. I believe that almost every American and many foreigners have heard of a dinner in Chicago. If you have never had a pizza deep dish made in Chicago, you will not get pleasure! I say that, and I'm not a big pizza lover. I have pizza less than six times a year, if I often in Chicago. I should also add pizza packaged in New York.

For years, with four girlfriends and my summer vacation plans, we held The Taste of Chicago annually to get a selection of delicious cuisine offered by the famous and not so famous The Windy City restaurants. There is food to satisfy almost every thirst. Chicago boasts that this festival of food is the largest of its kind in the world. I believe them.

Just in case you go to Chi Town this summer or plan to take you in the future, the following restaurants are just a selection of restaurants in Chicago. Some of them are national and sometimes international franchises, while others are homegrown and own. I usually stay a short walk from Michigan Avenue, if not on Michigan Avenue; therefore, these restaurants are within walking distance of this area. Some of them are also reasonable taxis. This list is not exhaustive, but it will satisfy your appetite, rejoicing in your taste.

Bandera (American / Southwest) 535 North Michigan Avenue (312) 644-3524

pale blue color (Northern Italian) 158 Eastern Ontario (312) 664-1474

Big bowl (Asian noodle shop) 60 East Ohio Street (312) 951-1888

Bistro 110 (French bistro) 110 East Pearson (312) 266-3110

Cafe Iberico (Spanish Topaz) 739 North LaSalle Street (312) 573-1510 - You can’t go wrong with paella or salmon. Do not forget about the cafe. Restaurant Caí en amor con este.

Capital grid (Steakhouse) 633 North St. Clair Street (312) 337-9400

Cheesecake Factory (Random eclectic menu) 875 North Michigan Avenue (312) 337-1101 - Their banana cream cheesecake always fails any weight management program. I thank God that the nearest one is two hours away.

Cafe Coco Pazzo (Casual North Italian) 636 North St. Clair (312) 664-2777

Corner Bakery (Breakfast / soup, salad and sandwich) 676 North St. Clair (312) 266-2570

Devonian (Seafood) 39 East Chicago (312) 440-8660 - You'll love cookies, and if you like crab cakes, how much do you like? They are loaded with crab meat pieces.

437 Rush (Steak and Seafood) You guessed it, 437 North Rush Street (312) 222-0101

Gino & # 39; s East (Pizza) 162 East Superior (312) 951-0747 - Remember what I said earlier?

Giordano & # 39; s (Pizza) 730 North Rush Street (312) 951-0747 - Three of my male drug friends have a contest to see who can eat their whole small pizza with a deep dish. It's just filling and yummy!

Grand lux cafe (Eclectic) 600 North Michigan Avenue (312) 276-2500 is one of the newest and finest restaurant concepts from the Cheesecake factory.

Hatsuhana (Japanese / Sushi) 160 E Ontario Street (312) 280-8808 - fresh and tasty.

Heaven on seven (Cajun) 111 North Wabash Avenue (312) 263-6443 - You'd be surprised if they expose chefs from New Orleans! Remember to buy a cookbook if you absolutely love Creole, spicy and Cajun dishes.

Jake meinik (Sport) 41 East Superior (312) 266-0400

Kamehachi (Japanese / Sushi) 240 Eastern Ontario (312) 664-3663 - Not as nice as Hatsuhana. I understand that they have three places in Chicago. Perhaps the other two are better?

Other restaurants within 10 blocks from Michigan Avenue to view: Tempo, Gibson, Hugo, Frog Bar, Tavern on Rush and Carmine. Remain in taste for Vietnamese, Thai, steak, and elections, more Italian, Armenian, American, and new French cuisine in the second part of this article.

If you have an outstanding trip planned and you want to know these restaurants in advance, write to me. I will be happy to give you part II before the article starts.

Until next time, Bon Appétit! Instead, I was going to make a tuna salad, but instead Thai.

© 2007 Avis Ward of AWARD Consulting, LLC




 Tantalize Your Taste Recipes in Chicago -2


 Tantalize Your Taste Recipes in Chicago -2

Click to comment