-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 How I had a 5D4N budget holiday in Singapore for a P7200 (RM 620) -2

With three days off work, I finally have a chance to go to neighboring countries. However, since I have limited resources, I chose two countries that are accessible by bus from Malaysia - Thailand and Singapore ,

Over time, I heard from a local college that a bus ride to Thailand would take me 8 hours to Khatyai (but not Bangkok yet - only on the Malaysian-Thai border) and only 4-5 hours to Singapore.

While Thailand has a significantly lower cost of living than Singapore, I did some research and found that there are endless ways to travel to such luxurious cities as Singapore, within budget. Since he has excellent transport routes and many fascinating tourist places, I decided to go Singapore , even if I have to eat chicken rice for a whole week.

TRANSPORT:

Departure: Kuala Lumpur, TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) -> Singapore, Little India (Payment for travel: RM45 = P517.50 )

Arrival: Singapore, Katong V Mall -> Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown KL 5 Elements Hotel ( Payment for travel: RM72 = P828 )

Total freight cost: RM 117 (P1345.50)

Of all the three available flights to Singapore - plane, bus and train - bus is the cheapest and economical choice, since you can take midnight tickets and sleep during the trip.

The bus ride is approximately 5.5 hours from Malaysia to Singapore. Please note that you may have to wake up during the last hour, because long-distance travel will require you to cross two immigration buildings — one from Malaysia and the other to Singapore.

QUICK TIPS:

  • If you can book online, do it so you can reserve it on the bus ahead of time. I booked a mine on easybook.com. They also have many promotions, including discounts and travel vouchers every month.
  • As recommended, select the midnight schedule ( 12 AM ) so you can arrive at the beginning of Singapore and use the time you spent roaming near tourist places before you go to your hostel.
  • Make sure you have legal visas and passport details, as there is a possibility that immigration officials in Woodlands singapore can stop you and conduct a thorough interrogation if you have the wrong documents.

HOUSING:

Online booking price: RM 205 (P2357.50)

Duration of stay: 5 days - 4 nights

Online Merchant: Agoda

I first chose Prince of Wales because it is one of the cheapest hostels, in which there are no bedbugs from reviews that were in good condition. True, after registration I was given a sheet, a pillow and a blanket. There were also five discount coupons with one free Heineken / Jam Jar supplement from the hostel. Management said they would stop the free Heineken / Jam Jar, and I was the last one to receive the red coupon. I was lucky!

In a mixed dorm I had four bunk beds, where most of the time the residents were Western foreigners. Aircon is only open from 9 pm to 9 am. The showers on the first floor have a heater and the wi-fi speed is excellent. One Saturday evening, I returned home to see how music bands play laid-back music.

In general, this recommended hostel if you want cheap tourist accommodation with good quality service and proper service.

DAY 1: LITTLE INDIA + BUGI: RM 102 / SGD 34 / PHP 1173

Given the high cost of transportation for 5 days in Singapore, I planned to take advantage of the Singapore Tourism Transition (STP) for SGD 20 (3-day pass), which allows me to travel indefinitely on MRT, LRT and public buses. Then I will use STP for 2-4 days so that on day 1 I will visit only tourist places near my hostel - the Prince of Wales.

Therefore, it is important to choose a strategic place where you will book a hostel. For me, I recommend Little India because:

  • this MRT is an interchange between the North Eastern Line (train going to Sentosa, Clark Quay or Chinatown) and Downtown Line (train going to Botanical Gardens or Bugis)
  • There are many nearby temples and masks (see below) with a cultural atmosphere. which immerses your inner indian.
  • It has access to cheap trays for hunters SGD 5 for food - how Tecca Center - which is home to delicious Singaporean cuisine.
  • You can also shop for souvenirs. Shopping center Mustafa for cheap perfume or jewelry.

Buggies It is also within walking distance of Little India, so you can buy your STP there, explore the shops on Bugis Street and pray about the nearby temple for blessings.

routes:

  • Temple of Sri Veramakaliamman
  • Temple of Sri Srinivasa Perumal
  • Shopping center Mustafa
  • Indian Heritage Center ( SGD 4 for entrance, free tour of England)
  • Masjid Abdul Ghafur Mosque
  • Haji lane
  • Bugis Street
  • Temple Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho

DAY 2: SENTOSA + MERLION + GARDENS IN THE HALL: RM 126 / SGD 42 / PHP 1449

By the 2nd day, I had unlimited shipping thanks to the STP card, so I could roam everywhere in Singapore. Unfortunately, this does not cover the cost of Sentosa express which I paid for SGD 4 (P140) , I no longer went to Universal Studios Singapore, since I am already there, but for those who are interested, the entrance ticket SGD 74 (P2590) ,

In the afternoon I went to Gardens by the Bay walking along Raffles Place, on the Helix Bridge and across the Marina Bay Sands. It was one of the most beautiful tourist spots I have ever seen in Singapore, and one that I recommend, especially if you use the entrance fee to the Chilled Conservatory - Cloud forest and Flower dome - for SGD 28 (P966) I was also lucky because an event called Garden Rhapsody happened - Retro fever at the Supertree Grove, where there were bright lights dancing to the 80th tune, and it was really great.

Marina Bay next to the statue of Merlion was very beautiful during the night. When i walked by Anniversary Walking Trail I have seen how the gulfs of the gulf of the gulf fill the calm waters. With the area still filled with tourists, I suddenly remembered the song "The night is still young."

routes:

  • Vivo City, HarborFront
  • Sentosa - Embankment, Imbia and beach stations
  • Marina Bay at Raffles Place
  • Esplanade theaters and bays of Marina Bay
  • Helix Bridge and Jubilee Walking Trail
  • Gardens by the Bay - Cloudy Forest, Flower Dome, Superterry Grove
  • Makansutra
  • Singapore Flyer

DAY 3–4: BOTANICAL GARDENS + ORHARD + QUININE CARPETS + CHINA: RM 60 / SGD 20 / PHP 690

From little India, I went to the Singapore Botanical Garden for a morning run. The habitat was very huge with many interactive trails such as Healing and Evolution Gardens. Because he belonged to one of UNESCO World Heritage The place was also properly maintained with a certain area (near the ginger garden), still renovated. He was also close to some buildings of the National University of Singapore (NUS).

When I took the Orchard exit from the Botanical Gardens, I took a bus using my STP to see Orchard road Foreigners bustled with branded paper bags from shopping centers such as Ion, Wisma Atria, Tangs, Takashimaya and Lucky Plaza. As the main tourist attraction, full of shopping and entertainment centers, it was one of those places where the millennium would usually be a coin, like Instagrammable.

To compensate for the tedious walks, I decided to take a rest alongside the historic river, which they call Clarke quay , With various restaurants and nightclubs such as Hooters and Zouk (still closed for renovation), it could well be considered the capital of Singapore.

Tourists can continue their stay on the dazzling waterfront with the help of the G-Max Reverse Bungee ( SGD 45 = P1575 ), Singapore Cruise ( SGD 22 = P770 ) or maybe just chill out on the bridge Reading a cold, cold beer while listening to some street performers.

The next day, I went to a colorful Chinese enclave in Singapore, an ethnic Chinatown Starting from Pagoda Street, I saw various shops, ranging from hot tiger balms to large dragon-dragon statues. There were also Chinese and Indian classes near the area, along with China’s Cultural Heritage Center (with an entrance fee SGD 15 = P525 ).

I also went to the two famous hawker centers next door, Chinatown Food Street and Maxwell Power Center , especially Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, which gained popularity due to the fact that Anthony Burden played No Reservations in one of his programs.

Through Maxwell's food center, there were museums, the Red Dot Design Museum and Singapore City Gallery (previously gallery ura). Admission is free, and the entire gallery seeks to show the physical transformation of the past 40 years, which are both educational and interesting. He also exposed the Singapore City Diorama with accurate views of buildings throughout the country.

On the night of the 4th day, I met some of my friends in Singapore to have dinner at one of the restaurants located along Robertson Quay We walked from Clarke Quay and onto a footpath located near the contour of the river. Suffice to say that the food was very tasty.

routes:

  • Singapore Botanic Garden - foliage, healing, evolution, national orchid
  • Shopping centers Orchard Road
  • Clarke Quay - Singapore Cruise and G-Max Reverse Bungee
  • Chinatown - People’s Park and Center
  • Masjid Jamai (Chulia)
  • Temple of Sri Mariamman
  • Chinatown Food Street and Maxwell Catering Center
  • Singapore City Gallery
  • Robertson Quay

DAY 5: KATONG + EAST COAST: RM 63 / SGD 21 / PHP 724.50

Early in the morning I checked out of my dorm, had lunch at Geylang road and passed my STP to get SGD 10 deposit. Then I went Katong V Mall which is the point of taking the bus returning to Malaysia. The shortest route went through Paya Lebar station and free transfer from Paya Lebar Square to Katong V.

Since I still have 2 hours before departure, I walked the streets until I hit the serene waters of Singapore, the beach East Coast Park It was styled as a city getaway where families and friends can play volleyball, ride bikes, celebrate fun events, barbecue and swim in the waters. Overall, this is the perfect place to relax and relieve stress.

routes:

  • Geylang road
  • Pai Lebar Square
  • Katong V Mall and nearby malls
  • East Coast Park




 How I had a 5D4N budget holiday in Singapore for a P7200 (RM 620) -2


 How I had a 5D4N budget holiday in Singapore for a P7200 (RM 620) -2

Click to comment