-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Local SEO services to promote your local business -2

Over the past few months, I have struggled to get my restaurant business in Denver, Colorado, on the front pages of Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing. Finally, I found the perfect solution for all my difficulties — local SEO. I contacted a professional SEO company that provides local SEO services. Analyzing my business and its problems with visibility, the SEO team presented me with an SEO package that included a wide range of strategies aimed at increasing the search engine page rank on my site and increasing traffic and sales. Let's see how these strategies worked to promote my business.

Local Sites : Local SEO uses local listing sites (for example, Yellow Pages, Yahoo, Google, Bing, etc.) that target local / geographic target terms to optimize local search results. The SEO company provided strategies that helped improve the ranking of my local company on these sites. Now, when someone searches for Denver-specific data related to my business, information about my business, which is stored on all of these sites, is displayed as the top search result.

With improved visibility on the Internet, I find that more local customers have begun to visit my site, which is working to promote my brand. My service provider took care to select only local sites allowed by Google to promote my small business.

Feedback : Local SEO services include the creation of inbound links to a business website. In accordance with Google’s latest Penguin update, my SEO provider took care of creating backlinks on my website from reliable websites with content related to my business. I realized that relevance is crucial because search engines have identified keywords based on backlinks. Another important aspect is the speed of the link or the rate at which backlinks are created. The SEO team created backlinks slowly and systematically, as any unnatural speed could cause Google to treat my links as spam. In addition, they also used tactics such as social bookmarking, posting articles and forums, and other extra-page activities. To improve the results, variations of keywords, corporate text and other strategies were adopted.

Promotion of social networks : My service provider also used effective social network optimization strategies to get my target audience to my site. They built my business profile on popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others, and created posts in them that helped attract local customers to my site. They spread the message through “Share & or & nbsp; buttons. Since search engines, particularly Google, show search results on social networking sites (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.), these profiles also help drive more organic traffic to my site. The SEO team also promoted my business by creating videos and images of my restaurant and sharing them through YouTube and Pinterest.

Media Marketing includes maximum use of marketing potential with features (paid advertising, contests, business pages in the case of Google+, etc.) in social networks. In my experience, focusing on a specific social networking site for marketing purposes (Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing) is the best way to promote your business on the Internet.

Online advertising

Pay-per-click advertising (paying money in search engines to display your site in search results) is considered a powerful way to promote your business on the Internet due to its simple implementation, high return on investment (ROI) and better traceability. The SEO team provided my business with PPC advertising services, also known as PPC geo-address. The ads focused on the Denver area, which resulted in more local customers visiting my site. Both public key and target keywords were used in my geo-oriented PPC.

Local SEO services provided by SEO help to attract local customers to my website and help promote my restaurant online — something I definitely couldn’t achieve on my own.




 Local SEO services to promote your local business -2


 Local SEO services to promote your local business -2

Click to comment