-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Bleu Restaurant Review in Green Bay, WI -2

Bleu Restaurant and Lounge is located in Ledgeview, which borders the eastern side of Bellevue and Green Bay. The new restaurant is located on Olde School Square, in the countryside. When you enter, you will notice that Bleu is an open-air restaurant with a concept, including a kitchen part. This allows you to observe all the preparations. Bleu decor is made in a rustic, modern style, and the vaulted ceiling is covered with many antique door fronts.

I had orders for dinner that evening, and when I arrived, I sat at a very small table that could fit in two restaurants. Customer tables with reservations are all lined up and look at the long bar and kitchen. There are many stools that stand and run around the bar and kitchen for a more casual dining room and two large tables that hold ten for visitors without reservation. The hostess cave me a cocktail menu and dinner menu.

My waiter soon came and was very great. He introduced himself and continued to tell me about it for this evening. He also explained in detail the ingredients and the process of their manufacture. I decided to start with lamb and potato soup for $ 5.00, and for my class I ordered a “Butterfly Trap” for $ 28.00. They brought me a cocktail, and a linen plate with slices of French bread and a side of herbal oil. Bread tasted less than fresh and airy. My soup was served in a bowl containing carrots, potatoes, pearl barley, tiny lamb meatballs and a few pieces of fresh mint. The soup had an intense lamb flavor that gave a salty earthy flavor.

I was not served or offered ice water, and I also noticed that other visitors were not bought. I asked that I have water, and they gave me a glass of water without ice. Then my haddock was filed, and it looked delightfully exquisite. There was a large fillet covered with a beautiful golden crust, and next to it were two small fried potatoes, one blue and one red. Under my filet were al dente fresh vegetables consisting of a mixed mixture of green beans, carrots, brussels sprouts and fried cauliflower. My haddock was spotted on a perfect, very wet, fresh and flaky one. Korkovaya bread crumb melted in your mouth with a slight crunch, it seemed divine. The menu was a potato apple, so I assumed that they must have ended, but the oven, fried potatoes, was delicious, as were crispy textured vegetables.

My service through my meal was very pleasant; my server was attentive and pleasant to talk. Bleu Hotel also offers lunch.




 Bleu Restaurant Review in Green Bay, WI -2


 Bleu Restaurant Review in Green Bay, WI -2

Click to comment