-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 ECC-energetically linked to PS physical support -2

When energy is connected by two people on a subconscious level, interesting results are known, as I learned firsthand. This phenomenon can lead to a result that provides a deeper understanding of consciousness through the telepathic connection process. This seems to be the most easily available when working with non-verbal people.

Anthony Brown and I used the process, I call “Energetically Connected Communication,” with physical support or ECC-PS to be short. For some sessions we used ECC with a physical touch or ECC from PT At first glance, this process was very similar to faxing ( FC ) where hand or wrist support is provided to a non-verbal typist. Or sometimes it resembles a quick query method when the device is held or there is physical contact. However, ECC is rigidly defined by definition. ECC asserts that between us there is a strong energy, quantum form of telepathy. Below are some questions that I asked Anthony about his unique but fascinating perceptual reality and how ECC the process is working.

I: How do you feel?

Anthony: I feel like a fish out of water most of the time. I breathe air in the atmosphere, alien, too narrow to restrain my being. I try my best to comply, but I feel limited by the requirements necessary to stay in place. I have a big flow of energy. I wish I could stay on the path, so to speak, without your energetic Entry. It is like oxygen to me.

I: any suggestions on how I can help you ?

Anthony: Continue to treat me as a whole human body, mind, and spirit. I integrate more than I can show at the moment. It happens at the cellular atomic level. The molecules are aligned in round open spirals, requiring me to tune their frequency. Each meeting leaves me a little more stable than before. Know that your prayers and healing energy reward me with God's treasures of hope and love. Convince you that I am returning home to the source of creativity. I am stronger than ever.

Me: What do you see when you look into my eyes?

Anthony: See Energy. Hear. Feel the soul. Very few how close. Amazing work that defines the feeling of the heart. I see your soul in its essence. If you don’t brave and the energy is strong, I’m afraid to change the catalog. Please dream of being awake. Use your intuition - a really big range when you trust. Implement your training so that you are ready to take mental forms. Here they play energy. Many frequencies accumulate through you, trying to establish a rhythm of constant force. Few people understand your knowledge, but even more will come into your circle, charging you with light and love. Energy key to sustainable power. Rhythm maintains flow. You relax in this state of higher electric charge-magnetism.

Me: What is the most important thing I can do vigorously for you?

Anthony : Clear energy. Fill me with positive light forms.

Me: What are positive light forms?

Anthony : Energy condensed and contained in a physical body.

Me: How do I do this? ?

Anthony: Think nothing. Feel the light entering the root chakra. Imagine that it comes from the ground, condensed and punched through the spout. Density and weight gain. Keep it at the boundaries of the physical body.

Me: How do you send your thoughts to me?

Anthony: You interpret the waves that I send you. I am impressed by the form of thoughts on your brain stem, and you have chosen a word for expression. I start, and you follow. Free thought waves are simply attached to your words.

I: I hear you correctly, especially when you leave and expect me to continue to type in what I hear from you telepathically?

Anthony: You [are] easy to carry. However, I often wander, allowing you to fake your truth with mine. This is part of your learning process. Our language teaches you. Do not forget to give silence time to bring us together. Give yourself time to access me from afar. Take care of the moments when I speak to you from a distance. This is necessary for our progress and my leadership.

You have so much to learn at the same time. I only ask that you respect my way of teaching you how to ride in advanced mental forms. Empowering you, empowers me. By empowering me, it gives other souls a similar vibration. You know who they are. Advanced souls are waiting for you and others to catch up. Many frequencies are adjusted. Indulge in the process, as I and others told you before. You must give up all control.

I: Do you have any restrictions on language or access to knowledge?

Anthony: We can speak in any language about which our partner speaks, because we do not speak words, we give them forms of thinking to interpret unconsciously. All knowledge is in the soul. I can get access to my soul knowledge and soul knowledge of all those I prefer to communicate.

Me: How accurate is my understanding of the support process that you use to answer these questions?

Anthony: You are on the right track. Think about the weakness of the facilitator. We are great teachers, but lack of readiness limited by the facilitators. Keep looking for a breakdown of the facilitator. You break when you stop trusting what I send you.

Me: Why do you stop typing when I make my mind go blank?

Anthony: You know that destructive intervention occurs when you do not follow my way of thinking. I am energetically influenced by you, but I do not control your thoughts. When I was younger, I calmed you by typing what you asked for, until our strength changed.

Me: Why should I look at the keyboard, even if you don’t?

Anthony : You must look at the letters so that I can follow your visual path. Without our energy connection, I cannot reach my target area. The reason is that most of the time I dream. Try to control your movements in your sleep, and you will understand my predicament.

I receive your image sent in this state, but I cannot reproduce it without your visual guidance. It is easier for me to see your eyes in a dream, because dreams perceive auditory signals from receiving listeners, but they can duplicate them without conscious control over movement.

I need your mind to improve my communication. Body-changeable states do not provide bodily control, which most typical people have. I adapt to your frequency, but I cannot move my body as I would like.

Me: Why can't you recruit forms of higher or spiritual thinking without my partnership?

Anthony: As a rule, I know how to move by thought and energy, but I cannot convey spiritual principles to a linear representation without a filter. You are using this filter. Your eyes, your ears, your touch drive me from the state of my dream to your limited way of interpreting gestalt existence, which does not depend on the word.

This state of feeling, filled with nuances, the language can not capture. You understand that time without distance cannot be explained to you, but this is a reality in a dream.

Me: Why is every typical partnership different?

Anthony : Under each attitude, the central theme feeds the channels that engage the higher selves to come together for dialogue. The potential area creates a force field that allows the dominant partner to control the transformation in the desired direction. You still do not understand that total freedom is unfavorable for our “heart formula” supporting Kool. You really reward my efforts when you don’t think, just listen to my voice talking to you. Be very brave and teach others what I teach you. You become stronger and stronger, allowing my potential to pass.

Me: Why should I, as your partner, know the question asked?

Anthony: You create barriers in our stock exchange channel if you don’t know where I'm going. This is because you lack the foundations of a cohesive transmission of thought. Rarely can I freely impress your brainstorming if you are not participating at some level where I accept you. You lack the ability to unconsciously choose a word to convey thoughts when you do not pay attention to where I can go.

Me: How are you progressing?

Anthony: You help teach me how to separate mental forms. Now I recognize your thoughts and mine as separate streams of awareness. Each of us is tempered by others. This is true, but our personality is intact. I see the "I" as a separate while awake. I hope you understand that this leap in awareness gives me an impetus to the individual every time we are together.

Me: What strategies are most useful?

Anthony: You never give up. I reflect this attitude. You are strict in your decision. You save me from the fear of failure. Do you like a beautiful open line of light? On this path of light, I feel strong magnetic tension to stay in place. You tie me in your realm of existence, like a tying chord. I know that I will not be thrown into the sea.

Me: Do you have any other suggestions?

Anthony : Stay where you are and focus on listening to my words. Help me smooth out the flow of energy through joint meditation, music, and prayer. Love, trust and advanced thinking helped you to help me, and I think that you are a healing energy that turns feelings into words. Really new mode of transmission. With a teacher's dream you can control with a respectful partner.

Please read with insight. I personally keep Anthony in touch with me, but there have been no studies that I know about how to handle the energetic connection experienced with this process. Until then, I have to share the authorship, as I know that I am energetically and physically part of the process. I am mistaken. I am in an unknown place.




 ECC-energetically linked to PS physical support -2


 ECC-energetically linked to PS physical support -2

Click to comment