-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Flying Fishing Tackle: Hardy Demon 5000 Fly Reel Review -2

Flying fishing is the same art as science. I mean that a fisherman must bring all his skills if he is really serious about becoming very experienced through practice. “Scientific” bit refers to fishing gear fishing, which can help or hinder him in his search. For my part, I am always glad that the science and technology of high-quality fishing gear helps me in my “cunning” search for a trophy sample of trout or salmon. One piece of equipment that I especially prefer is my aircraft from the giant giant Hardy: Demon 5000.

Key features of the hardy Demon 5000 Fly Reel drones

Regardless of your skill level, the Hardy Demon 5000 Battle Drum can be a valuable ally when you are fighting salmon or trout. It supports a wide range of aircraft, which makes it very versatile. I discovered that my Demon 5000 was both durable and durable. I especially appreciate the inexpensive reels that allow me to carry all the line I need and have it ready. Another key feature is the innovative release of coils with touch buttons, which allows you to quickly, easily and reliably change the Demon 5000 coil in any weather. This is a multifunctional high-quality reel that looks great and works great. Read on for my thoughts.

Read more about Hardy Demon 5000 Fly Reel

At a price of around £ 245.00 on special offer, the Hardy Demon 5000 drum roller is the perfect choice for 6 and 6 weight lines. Coils are made of durable, durable, impact-resistant polycarbonate. The Demon 5000 is ideal for bass, trout and light water fishing. Two spare coils included. The capacity of the drum is WF7 +70 yards. The Demon 5000 weighs 6.91 oz and has a diameter of 3.6 inches. Another feature that I really like is the aluminum cage and the coil body, which are made from 6061 bar. 6061 aluminum, by the way, is a hardened alloy containing silicon and magnesium. Easily welded and one of the most durable aluminum alloys. In addition, the design of the drum includes a heavy-duty design with a thread and a nut. The brake system on the Demon 5000 has a four-disc Rulon brake. Rulon is a type of plastic that resists friction and abrasion. Used in parts of the engine, such as pistons and bearings, just imagine how good the Rulon performances are in the fishing drum!

Final thoughts on the trophy coil for the demon 5000

This coil does not require any tools to convert it from right to left. There is also a positive resistance regulator. Hardy Demon has a durable, tough anodized finish that makes it highly resistant to corrosion. Finally, it comes in an enclosed Cordura case that helps protect it from everyday wear in my box.

I’m happy to rate this quality piece of fishing gear for 4.5 out of 5 stars and recommend it without hesitation.




 Flying Fishing Tackle: Hardy Demon 5000 Fly Reel Review -2


 Flying Fishing Tackle: Hardy Demon 5000 Fly Reel Review -2

Click to comment