-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Aviators' Clothing - a piece of history today -2

For many years, I longed for a white Capriber "Morris Major", preferably with a red upholstery. Every time I drive past the Morris Minor center in Bath, I trust after one or more models are ready for sale.

Then I ended the passion for the Porsche Roadster in various ways.

Our love for things from ancient times extends to vintage clothing, old gramophones and all brik-a-marriages in junk and convenience stores in our cities.

An old wooden horse really caused a problem when my grandmother loaded her into the laundry room and weathered the “Trojan Horse”. right in front of a roaring coal fire in the lounge. As a result, the clothes were heated directly and produced a huge amount of steam.

Not perfect during closed winter windows.

Wet clothing absorbs all the heat from the fire and blocks any other part of the room from warming up.

Today's air intakes are either height-portable or flexible wall-mounted versions.

The wall version provides in-house focus for the whole family. The point is not lost for those who stop the laundry, which is often a very private intimate object, on radiators throughout the house. Most of us remember the times when we rushed to ourselves, grabbing underwear from radiators. We stuffed them in a chest or a room away from the prying eyes of unexpected visitors.

Of course, on windy or sunny days, our grandmother used drying green. Today, we simply do not have poles to create a drying green. On her day, no self-respecting back green would come without the pillars set up to take the washing line.

The story has a strange way of repeating. Those things that stand the test of time come back in a modern format simply because it works.

I don't think my grandmother will turn around a paisley pattern, it will come again, but I know that every time I use my zero energy plane, I feel a sense of tradition and history.




 Aviators' Clothing - a piece of history today -2


 Aviators' Clothing - a piece of history today -2

Click to comment