-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Camping Camping Checklist -2

Novice campers as well as seasonal tourists should prepare a camping equipment checklist, which they should include when packing for camping. It’s easy to get side tracking and maybe forget important items without a checklist.

Sometimes it’s easy to have your knees in concentration and just not include small items that are nonetheless important. If you have a standard camping checklist, this will help you ensure a safe and happy hiking trip, because you will feel confident in the knowledge that you have included all the necessary equipment that you will need during your trip.

As an experienced SUV, I was on hundreds of camping trips, and until I sat down and made my camping checklist, I always forgot something. I'm going to give you a checklist to help you get started. I hope this checklist will keep you organized as you pack for your trips.

Camping Checklist Outline, for happy campers!

Hiking gear:

tent - Together with the tent, you must pack tent caps and a hammer to control the stakes.

Rope and twine - I always wear extra for unforeseen purposes and in case of emergency.

Sleeping bags) - Do not forget to include sleeping bags for each person who goes on a trip.

Lanterns and lanterns - Do not forget to take additional lamppost fuel, as well as batteries, if necessary.

Garbage bags - I use Bags from a large yard, because they can be used for raincoats and garbage.

Camp stove:

Camping stove - Do not forget to include fuel for your stove.

Cutlery - Forks, spoons and knives, etc., I used a more convenient plastic disposable type.

Kitchenware - Big spoon, flipper-hamburger, filet knife, etc.

Plastic plates - You can use plastic plates or traditional paper plates.

Camping grill - I use a small grill for cooking fish, and I use the charcoal bought in the store.

Camping Meals:

Vegetable oil - I personally like to cook fresh fish, and this is very important in my checklist.

Flour and Corn Flour - This is a personal choice for me.

Canned foods - Pork and beans, canned pineapple.

Sandwich meat - Ham, hot pigs and other types of lunch meats for sandwiches.

Peanut butter “I eat a lot of peanut butter sandwiches.” (Do not forget the bread)

Snacks - Granola Bars are good, as well as beef, potato chips, etc.

beverages - Bottled water, fruit juice and soda.

Camping emergency supplies:

First aid kit - I bought a first aid kit with a thermometer on Ebay.

Snake bites set - It is always important to wear a Snake Bite kit, because you never know.

Insect repellent - I use Deep Woods Off, but this is my personal choice.

Pain reliever - Yes, you can still get a headache outdoors.

Medications “I collect pepto-smooth pink and imodium for diarrhea.

Antiseptic - Don't forget to add rag alcohol and hydrogen peroxide to your checklist.

Water for the eyes - I just added this to my spare supplies last year.

Personal camping gear:

Cash - Yes, it is better to take some money with you, because Country Stores does not issue a loan.

Personal identification - You never know if the game supervisor will depend on you.

Cellular telephone - We hope that ONLY is used in case of emergency.

camera - Be sure to pack extra memory cards, batteries, and film if you have a 35mm camera.

map - You really should have a map of the area where you will be camping

Personal camping gear:

Antibacterial soap - I personally use Sulfur Soap, which helps prevent itching.

Sunscreen - 20 SPF Sunscreen will do a great job. An important element for your checklist.

Paper products - Do not forget toilet paper and paper towels.

Camping clothing:

Jacket - You may need a warm jacket even in summer if you are in the mountains.

Hats and caps - Always include a cap or hat to protect from the sun and rain.

Other clothes - It becomes a personal problem, so just carry what you need.

Different Camping facilities:

Camping knife - I personally carry out (2) marginal machetes and a hunting knife.

Camping ax - I always pack (2) axes, so I will have an additional opportunity to grind the wood of the fire.

Candles - I always wear a dozen of unforeseen candles. They really come in handy.

Water purification - I always collected a water purification kit for emergency situations.

Portable radio - It is recommended to include a portable radio station in your equipment, not only for entertainment, but also for meteorological reports if the weather is bad while you are camping.

My personal camping list has grown, and it has been changed and changed many times over the years. Now I save my list on my computer, so it's easy to make changes, add and remove items, and when I'm ready, I'll just print a copy, and I'm ready to send the packaging for the trip.

I hope that this Camping List will help you to start your own personalized checklist, and maybe you will become a priority for updating your camping trip.

Please understand that I have NOT added everything to the list above. This checklist is for guidance only, and I expect you to adjust and improvise, including equipment and accessories that match your personal camping style.

As for my personal list, I would also include a cooler such as a glacier, a thermos, a camping pot, an emergency fire fighting kit, a poncho, flashes, a compass, a cane, 22 pistols, a hunting bow, prescription drugs, frisbee, towels, blankets, for sewing and other camping accessories that are suitable for my personal camping needs.

If you are taking children along with campgrounds, you will need to include equipment for children. I think you get an idea of ​​what should include a complete list, and hopefully your own camping list will help make you a happy camper while outdoors.

As a final note: be careful with your lights while camping and extinguishing unattended fires. Also, do not forget to clean your campsite before you return home.




 Camping Camping Checklist -2


 Camping Camping Checklist -2

Click to comment