-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Whitehok Spirit Coaching Solstice Newsletter -2

Dear friends,

After a long and very necessary break from writing, I was updated again and ready to go with my newsletter. I play in different formats, so please carry me. The big change is that I am going to publish the letter seasonally (i.e., four times a year).

The mountains are green, the weather is beautiful, my rose bushes are blooming as if there is no tomorrow, and Sprite, my West Highland White Terrier, is enjoying its backyard again, leaving here in southern Oregon.

Just over a year ago, I lost my dear friend Taylor from the complications of AIDS. He specifically told his partner that he should tell everyone not to send flowers, that he would send them to us soon. Last year I received my roses from Taylor. This year, my roses came from another beloved friend of Ron, who took a little more than six months, and whom I miss more than I could express. In fact, I suffocate when I type these words. I did not know that I could feel so alone, and yet, in a mystical sense, I always feel his presence with me. In the darkest moments, I feel his arms around me, as I do now. So, my friends, treasure those you love, and take every opportunity to express this love and appreciation to those who have the most value. Our place in time is not played out forever, so live and love without regret.

REFLECTION:

For reflection this month, I again turned to the words of Dietrich Bonhoffer, a Lutheran pastor and martyr of the Nazi military resistance. This passage comes from the Covenant to Freedom, and I urge you to take it deeply to your heart. This is a message that we need to hear daily and remember. Imagine how different the world will be if each person measures his or her value with his love in his life. The passage is as follows:

"Life has meaning and value only if there is love in it." Moreover, life is nothing, nothing at all, and has no meaning and value if there is no love in it. love it. Everything else is nothing, nothing, absolutely indignant, completely irrelevant. All the bad things and all the good things about life, all the big and small questions of life are irrelevant. We are asked only about one thing: whether we have love or not ... Life is really not worth living without love at all. However, the whole meaning of life is performed where there is love. Compared to this love, everything else turns pale. misfortune means what wealth and poverty mean, what honor and shame mean, what means living in a country or abroad, what means life and death when people live in love? they know that the only goal of happiness, as well as unhappiness, sweat, as well as wealth, honor and shame, living at home or abroad, life and death - is to love more and more hard, purely, completely. This is one thing beyond all differences before all differences in all differences. Love is as strong as death. (Song of Songs 8: 6). "

Ask yourself the following questions:

Are you a candidate for spiritual training?

Have you lost your moral compass somewhere?

What is missing in your life?

What would you like to materialize it wrong?

Do you feel that you just rotate your wheels from time to time?

How would you rate yourself in terms of love in your life?

Is your spiritual life great?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you can use spiritual coaching. Please email me or call for a free initial consultation. In addition, from now until the autumn equinox (September 21), I offer a special introductory assessment of my coaching practice: $ 150 for 3 sessions or $ 450 for 9 sessions. These are savings of $ 100 and $ 300, respectively.

Plus take advantage of this special offer for referrals, for each person you call me, which turns into a 9-session client, I will credit you in the amount of $ 100.00 for your next session package. Keep this in mind and follow your heart!

UPCOMING EVENTS:

"Identification and overcoming of spiritual obstacles"

July 14, 2007 10:00 PDT

Free round table.

gavin@whitehawkspiritcoaching.com

for registration, and you will be sent a bridge number and code

YOUTH / MEDITATION REQUESTS:

I would like to invite each of you to gavin@whitehawkspiritcoaching.com or call me asking for prayer / meditation. We have so much energy available when we combine with the total energy into one energy in one source. You can be sure that I will pray / meditate for you and your request every day.

Ultimately, I hope to do this in a prayer / meditation circle, where we are all one with each other. Moreover, be sure that your anonymity will always be respected.

DVD INTEREST:

“Secret”: available online at [http://www.thesecret.com]My highest recommendation.

WEBSITE OF INTERESTS:

Susan has been a personal friend, mentor, and spiritual teacher for almost 15 years. in the San Francisco Bay Area. According to the Susan logo, “Answers to Your Most Important Questions” she delivers with style, compassion, and grace. Web site; better yet, book a meeting with her !! My highest recommendation.)

BOOK (S) / PERIODIC (C) INTEREST:

Eric Elnes, “Phoenix Affirmations: A New Vision for the Future of Christianity,” Jossey-Bass, 2006. (This short book separates the accretion of centuries and returns to the message of Jesus of Nazareth, and there is time for him!)

“Progressive Christian: Faith and Common Good”, published 6 times a year by the Boston Wesleyan Association, inset 458, North Berwick, ME 03906 (previously published as the “Zion Herald”). (An attractive look at the “Progressive Christians” scientific and apostolic work, this magazine is ecumenical, enlightening, stimulating, and supports a lot of good common sense! At $ 32 a year it's worth it,

I wish you a wonderful summer, safe rest and time spent with your loved ones. I would really like to know what you would like to read in these newsletters, so feel free to call or email me your suggestions. Look at your next issue of this newsletter on or about September 21. And please check out my site frequently for updates on various publications and events. I am working on an article to present my current “Community of Spirit” entitled “The Slippery Slope of Techno-Isolationism”, as well as an article about the value to the New Orleans Archdiocese, both of which I am excited about.

Until then, live fully, love wasteful and be what you can be.

Yours on a journey,




 Whitehok Spirit Coaching Solstice Newsletter -2


 Whitehok Spirit Coaching Solstice Newsletter -2

Click to comment