-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 What would you do if you did not have an Internet service? -2

I recently bought a house in the country. I want to be present in nature and write with the help of the magnetism of the Earth as my motivator. The house is beautiful and the property is located on a natural park. It was always my desire, and I worked very hard to get here.

Windows line up every room in a house with a majestic view of nature - an invitation to write. Maybe someday I can get the window procedures, although I really don’t need them, the house is so very private. My first morning after the move, I watched the sun rise, eating oatmeal and bananas for breakfast.

As I finished my meal, I looked at another large window and saw four beautiful deer eating pears from one of my pear trees. Their magnificence enchanted me with awe. Within two weeks I experienced many amazing moments; even a story about a bear.

What I did not understand is living in a natural environment, like a park, with its peaceful serenity, can also be a difficult task. I organized my online service for installation two days after logging in. The technician arrived late in the afternoon; The schedule was early in the morning. After spending a few hours doing what internet installers do; I had high speed internet access and was a happy tourist.

What happened next was shocking. Shortly after the installer left, I lost my internet connection. I was in the world of oblivion! I called the provider and said that the technician will perform the repair the next day. I waited carefully, waited and waited.

After three days, he finally discovered that I needed a new cable. A few more days passed before I received the internet service. What a blow to my morality! How could I be without internet service for two weeks? What if I really need Google? And to make matters worse, I could not communicate with my social networks.

Can you imagine your life without an Internet service? It is almost as depressing as the lack of electricity. I had no idea how to change my daily life, not going to work, publish or communicate with people.

Even my pill was useless. And although I love my smartphone; it is nothing but a computer with a telephone; he simply could not satisfy my need to work online.

However, I learned a valuable lesson. I can survive without internet service if I appreciate what excitement and beauty of nature are. This is not my dream; Why did I move to the countryside? Reflecting on those days without an online service, I see that it was very good. The answer to true peace and happiness lives in the present moment.

"Genius is the ability to reduce the complex to the simple." Cw ceram




 What would you do if you did not have an Internet service? -2


 What would you do if you did not have an Internet service? -2

Click to comment