-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 How to get into "Christ" so that you can stop tolerating and fighting -2

Ever try to succeed in a few things, but in most cases they fail? That was my testimony. I mean, there was simply no success, no matter how hard I tried. Have you ever tried to sell life insurance door to door? I did. Talk about failure. Talk about the pitiful. As I ordered the courage to go door to door, selling life insurance to complete strangers, it's hard to believe. However, there was one thing that I did for me, perseverance. This perseverance paid off, because ever I discovered the key to unlocking the unlimited source of wisdom, strength and ability to fulfill God's purpose for my life and succeed in all my affairs. I will share with you my discovery.

One day a friend of mine in college approached me at the mouth in the cafeteria canteen of the school and asked if I wanted to go to a Bible study. From one to ten, my desire to move on to a Bible study was probably close to zero. I did not go to the Bible study. A few years later, another Christian friend did not ask me to go to a Bible study, but instead he approached me and showed me his Bible and told me that this was the way. When he said this, it looked like a light came on inside me, and I knew that he was telling the truth.

After a while, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Correction. At that time, I accepted Him as my Savior, but not of my Lord. Having made Him, my Lord, surrendering to His will, will come later. In any case, I began to read the Bible daily and developed a prayer life. One afternoon, when I was waiting for the bus, a nice old woman named Betty invited me to her church. I went to church, became a member, and began sharing the gospel with people.

Sometimes I started listening to Christian television ministers teaching how to live by faith, not by sight. I learned about the importance of reprogramming your mind with the Word of God. A dimensionless mind can have destructive thinking patterns based on past knowledge and experiences that are contrary to the Word of God. We must renew our minds with the Word of God in order to free our minds from the slavery of wrong thinking. Using the power of God's Word, you destroy the destructive mental strongholds of unbelief, selfishness, unforgiveness, lust, poverty, inferiority, and any other crippling, oppressive stronghold.

Then it happened. While reading and listening to the Word of God, I discovered a key that reveals unlimited wisdom, strength and ability of God to success. What is the key? The key is to enter into Christ. The rest is where you will cease your carnal deeds, and let the Creator of the Universe, Jesus Christ, live through you, regardless of the flesh, to do His works of righteousness. “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, for good works, which God ordained for us to go into them” (Ephesians 2:10).

How do you enter this peace to allow the transitory grace of Christ to pass through you in order to succeed in all that you do? By faith. What is faith? Faith trusts in what God promised you. He promised you His rest in Hebrews 4: 9-11. “So the people of God remained, for the one who entered into his peace also stopped his work, as God did from him. So, we will work to enter this peace, so that no one will fall after the same example of unbelief ”(Hebrews 4: 9-11).

If God said that He gave you the peace that He has, then you need to get this truth in your heart by meditating on it. When I say heart, I do not mean the muscle in the chest that pumps blood. I mean the part of you that trusts God. As soon as this truth enters your heart, your home will be free. You have entered His rest. To get you started, I created a Scriptural declaration for you below, you can meditate (think, live, speak, and declare) until this truth penetrates your heart and becomes a reality.

“By faith I put on the light and light yoke of Christ, and I stopped my affairs and entered into His rest” (Matthew 11: 28-30, Hebrews 4: 9-11, Philippians 4: 9-11, Philippians 4: 9-11, Philippians 4: 9-11; Philippians 4: 9-11; and Philippians 4: 9-11 (Philippians 4:13).

So ponder (ponder, live and speak and declare) the above Scripture based statement until you experience the glorious peace promised by God in Christ. The more time you meditate on this Scriptural statement, the faster the results. Just be patient and results will be obtained. Enter His rest and experience the life of Christ passing through you to catapult you to success in all areas of your life. He lives in you, and His spirit is one with your spirit. “But he who is united with the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17).

The wisdom, power, ability, and love of Christ flowing through you, not interfering with the flesh, will lead you to levels of success and joy beyond your wildest dreams. Come in and enjoy His rest.

Three-step financial plans, formulas for calculating money, and sowing and harvesting scenarios can be good and good, but if you have poverty hidden in your mind, you can never enter your earthly rich place. If you feel that you may have a mental fortress of poverty, keeping you from your rich place, and you want to free yourself, click on “Free from a bad mental fortress” below.

Jesus said: "If you love Me, keep My commandments." We are commanded by them in Mark 16:15 to testify about the lost. Please do not be a naughty Christian and lose your victorious crown awaiting you in heaven. Click on the “Crown-winning soul” below to get free online training on how to become a successful soul winner for God.




 How to get into "Christ" so that you can stop tolerating and fighting -2


 How to get into "Christ" so that you can stop tolerating and fighting -2

Click to comment