-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Brave faith -2

Bold faith was used by champions such as manna from heaven. They knew that their faith was a struggle for glory when they helped them succeed or failed; Win or lose; carry a trophy in glory or go home a loser. After countless hours, in the rain, heat, freezing snow, conditioning of body, mind, spirit, and donations from their families, business, and personal needs, the defeat seemed unacceptable to take home. Unfortunately, this is the cost we risk. Sometimes it is a glorious reward, and often it is a complete defeat.

Men and women in our history have given us examples of how God used the youngest to be strong examples of power, leadership, humility, worship of Christ, love, kindness, and great community providers. God chose ordinary people to do unusual things; people like your neighbor, whom you would not expect, it would be great to offer peace, not to mention the fact that you live. God chose people like Moses, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr., Rev. Billy Graham, Jeanne Ark, Johnny and June Carter Cash; just everyday people, following the will of God.

Although I’m not Gandhi, in 2012 I went to Bold Faith to begin a nationwide tour to screen off a documentary about silence and hold free conferences across the country with other lawyers to teach the community how to protect them from predators. I left little money and toured the USA and Canada until 2014. I stayed with business partners, truck stops and recreation areas. I ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches and bologna sandwiches along the way. All the way, God led me to various stops where I was needed. I stopped at MT, at the truck stop, and played pool upstairs, where the lady who had recently got married, had a teenage daughter, and only felt safe with her grandmother. I gave her some resources that can be used for her daughter. At my stop in NH, it was 5 in the morning, where I ran into a night shift clerk in trouble. After talking to her, she learned that she wanted to commit suicide because she was sexually abused. That day I worked with her and went with her to the hospital that night. Unfortunately, she no longer had it. They found care for her, and I left when she was in good hands. While in Boston, a beautiful soul occurred at our conference and was so touched. She said she knows what God intended for her to be there. Since then, we have been friends. She donated funds to allow us to come to our next stop. The whole trip was like this until I went home to take care of the family.

You could say that you will never have that kind of faith, but you will. You use it every day with people you know. You expect them to be what they call themselves. In fact, you trust it. You can say that you believe that they are what they say. When they go out behind closed doors, you really don't know who they are. You?

All you need is the mustard seed faith. With this small amount you can close your eyes, put your hand in the hand of God and take a walk. He won't let you go. Of all the things in life I went through, I know that I could not have done this without God. Go ahead, take a deep breath, release it and take this Bold Faith thing for a test drive. What do you have to lose?




 Brave faith -2


 Brave faith -2

Click to comment