-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Why the Harry Lorain Memory Book made me angry -2

At 17, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do with my life, I had no special interests, and I barely had time to do part-time work that I received during the summer holidays.

I needed help, some recommendations regarding my next step, and although I was not sure what I wanted, I knew that I didn’t want a career in the shelves at the supermarket.

This led me to start checking out some local bookstores in my area one Saturday afternoon; shortly before that I was reading a very interesting book on hypnosis and was fascinated by how the human mind worked and how it could be taught using the power of suggestion.

Like many books on the mind, the names of hypnosis occupied the section of "popular psychology," which today is mostly known as self-help and personal growth.

When I looked through the books about positive thinking and mental strength, you learned a bit of a title: “How to create a superpower memory” by Harry Lorain. Instinctively, I picked it up and became absolutely absorbed in it.

After I read a good 10-15 pages (much to the annoyance of a bookstore owner), I bought it and devoured it all in a few days; and that, when I began to get a little annoyed, and sometimes very angry.

For most of my school life, I found that learning was very difficult, it greatly influenced my self-esteem and added to my feelings of low self-esteem and inadequacy, and after reading about Harry’s methods, I realized that they were not just easy to learn, but they were based on the principles of memory that are back in ancient Greece!

If I had been acquainted with this information in school, I would have chosen a completely new direction for my life, and not the one I had just entered. To this day, I often wonder why even now accelerated learning and mnemonic methods are not an integral part of the education system.

Since then, I have decided not to dwell on what might have been, and instead focus on what I can do now at this point in order to create the desired life.

After reading this book, I decided that I was going to find out everything I could about other methods of mental training and use them to improve my life; This punch began with an intensive reading program where I did read a new book every week.

This is a habit that completely changed my life, because it taught me that the solution to any problem or problem I encountered was somewhere in the book, and all I had to do to solve this problem simply found this information and then applied it to it.

Remember this if you currently have problems or problems, and you feel you have exhausted all possibilities; You do not have!

TD McKenzie




 Why the Harry Lorain Memory Book made me angry -2


 Why the Harry Lorain Memory Book made me angry -2

Click to comment