-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Caesarean section Birth is normal to have a caesarean section. Birth -2

If you have a caesarean section of your choice or not, this is still a special kind of birth for your child. Truly, this is the material from which legends are made, and every bit, if not more romantic, than the concept of natural birth. And yet, those who have elected sects have so often made themselves feel that in some way they have deceived the process of childbirth.

One of the most famous stories is Shakespeare's tyrant Mac Beth, who was supported by the knowledge that not one of those born to women could harm him. Of course, the irony was that his accidental killer - Mac Duff was born in a caesarean section - was not technically born from a woman; at all!

I do not know anyone who was elected. cesarean section, which did not fully take into account the consequences of the operation against natural birth.

Infants born by caesarean section are incredibly special, because without this amazing technology, the chances of survival will almost certainly be zero. I had three sections c - two of them were technically “optional” and the first was a specific emergency. But all 4 - yes 4, my children would not be here without this operation.

And yet I was surprised at the lack of understanding by other people, especially other mothers, that my children were born in the c-section.

In fact, they told me that I was too wide to blame for laziness and even blame drama for the queen. None of this made sense. Why did I have to go through the surgery, 6 weeks of recovery and all the other shit that comes with section c?

My response to these complaints was simple. It was a matter of life or death.

This is not the choice that I would make in the beautiful world - hey, I would love to spend the day and run about 2 days later, after birth, but fate had other ideas and sudden survival - both babies and mine - became priority.

My c-section scar is a tattoo I'm proud of. This is a fight that my husband and I have put in order to ensure the survival of our babies, and each new twist to it is another amazing story that we have to tell.




 Caesarean section Birth is normal to have a caesarean section. Birth -2


 Caesarean section Birth is normal to have a caesarean section. Birth -2

Click to comment